.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, June 22, 2004

And a new blog was born

I've enjoyed the sneak peek into others peoples lives by reading various blogs and have always told myself that I should one day repay the favor. So here I am! I'm a 24 year old married stay at home mom. I thought long and hard about how to go about addressing myself and my husband on this blog, and have decided to go by different names. My initial thought was to use some really hot sexy names, but thought they may be a bit out of character. So I just chose my favorite tv couple, Lucy and Ricky. (which is actually funny because I've been known to call my husband Ricky Retardo, lovingly of course! =0) ) Anyway, I'm new to all of this, and I'm sure my blog will show it at first. I'm a virgin to all this! You must break me in gently! *wink wink* I plan to talk about anything and everything, so I'm sure there will be quite an array of topics here. And so ends my first post. Until we meet again.... *blows kiss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home