.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, July 23, 2004

Shopping Therapy

Rick's boss cut him a ten thousand dollar check today, to go shopping for door prizes for his company picnic next week.  Wow.  That is alot of money.  Kinda cool to spend someone else's money, but I tend to think that it will get boring very quickly. lol  Yes, I just said shopping would get boring.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, July 24, 2004 9:52:00 AM, Blogger Chastity said...

When I read "cut him a ten thousand dollar check" I though holy crap, what kind of job does this guy have....and then I read "for door prizes for the company picnic"....I thought you were a very lucky girl for a moment.

 
At Saturday, July 24, 2004 7:32:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

I am a very lucky girl! Money is so overrated.

And I was right. Shopping was tedious. Blah! What a long day!

 
At Sunday, July 25, 2004 1:20:00 AM, Blogger Chastity said...

I agree, money is overrated, but if I had $10,000 to go spend on myself, family, house, whatever I could definitely have a lot of fun.

 
At Sunday, July 25, 2004 7:40:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

I'm telling you, girl, that money was harder to spend than I had imagined! Goodness! I thought we'd never finish! My eyes are trained for the bargains, so we got alot more stuff than anticipated which ended up being more work. It was fun...and then it was just work! lol But yes, that money could get alot of stuff done, I'll give you that. ;0)

Take care, love!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home