.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, August 02, 2004

Secret Blog

Rich asked a question that I believe was asking whether or not my husband reads this blog. (again, I hope I'm not misinterpreting this lol) He does not. He knows that I blog though. I told him the day I set it up, and he asks me everyday how its doing. I almost told him the name of it, only because I am proud of it, and have had many compliments on it. I've come so far as to ask him, "Have you ever heard someone say 'a taste of the good life'?", basically building up to tell him the name of my blog. "Yeah, why?" And I chickened out. I immediatly pictured him retaining the name and looking it up. Thats what I would do, anyway. Hes asked to read my blog, and I've told him, "You don't want to read my blog. Its like an online journal. You aren't into that kind of thing." Which is true, and he agrees.

I'm not 100% positive how Rick would react to this blog. (could I possibly say the word 'blog' anymore! lol) Its basically devoted to him, really. A recollection of our intimate encounters and such. But perhaps that is what would bother him the most. The intimacy being shared online. He wouldn't be surprised to find out I was attracted to Hans, I told him myself, and he thought it was rather humorous. I really can't think of anything on this site that would surprise him. I love my husband, and I believe my postings are proof of that matter.

Actually I can think of something I posted that may embarrass him. The terrible trauma my pillow experienced. lol But for crying out loud, if seeing it in black and white will make the madness stop, then I'm all for it! lol

That aside, I don't believe there is any reason for me to feel guilty about this site. And should he some day stumble across it, I don't believe we would be any worse for wear. Its the internet, and its completely anonymous. Names have been changed to protect the innocent. lol

Now I pose a question to you. How would you feel if your wife/husband ran a blog describing your sex life, just as I've done here? Say you are Rick, and found this site. Tell me how you would feel.

3 Comments:

At Monday, August 02, 2004 9:52:00 AM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Telling Ricky about the blog is a decision you're best at making since you know better than anyone how he would react. But then we never really know the workings of someone's inner life, do we? Unless you read their blog of course. Ricky would probably love the fact that you write lovingly about your sex life.

Would I tell my wife about my blog? Probably not. Knowing that someone within my world would read it and know it was me would make me think twice about what I blogged about. It wouldn't be my real thoughts on the web page.

 
At Monday, August 02, 2004 8:10:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

I don't think there's anything wrong with your blog. You told him about it, you just didn't tell him where he could find it and what you write about. If we wanted to find it, he could find it very, very easily if you guys use the same computer (even if you clear the history). My husband knows about my blog, which is very different from yours, but I knew if I didn't tell him he'd find out anyway. In my particular case, I don't think he'd like me to write about some of the things you write about (like the pillow incident) simply b/c he's very conservative. However, there's really no reason why Rick should be embarrassed by any of it. You are good about keeping your identity a secret, so no one knows who the real Good Wife and Rick are. Plus, nothing he's done is anything most guys haven't done at some point.

 
At Monday, August 02, 2004 9:18:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thanks for the feed back, loves! Chastity, you said everything right to clear any doubt I may have had in my head. lol Thank you sweetheart! =0)

I agree, as well, that having someone you know read your site would greatly impair the truth of the posting. You would be aware of every single word you wrote, and of course be extra careful to word things just so.

I appreciate the feedback. The posting shall continue full force! lol (don't worry, there was never any danger of me stopping!)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home