.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, June 23, 2004

"Leaving sex to the feminists is like letting your dog vacation at the taxidermist." --Matt Barry

I wonder if the feminist movement didn't stem from bad sex? I mean, honestly, one good hard take control fuck from my husband, and instantly I sound like June Cleaver. "Yes dear. Whatever you say dear. May I fetch your pipe and slippers?" The feminists just went too long without a decent lay and of course they got pissed!! And then there was all the bra burning, which of course resulted in seeing bouncy boobs and nipples all over the place. Just try to tell me that that wasn't a desperate attempt to stop the insanity. It was basically an invitation. "See my tits? Wanna squish your face between them and bite my nipples? Take me!!" The longer they went with out the love, the more bitter they became. I completely understand now.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, June 25, 2011 11:11:00 AM, Anonymous Phone Sex said...

Wow what a nice sex scene you have shared.

 
At Tuesday, June 28, 2011 11:58:00 AM, Anonymous Phone Sex said...

Hey it’s so nice I really want to appreciate to this site. It’s so much interesting matter I like your work. Please carry on with your work and post me such a wonderful article. For the more information visit on

 
At Wednesday, July 06, 2011 8:25:00 PM, Anonymous sex chat said...

Really it’s a nice site explaining almost all the phone sex tips to be smart and attractive women. Thanks for your sharing information. I am really satisfied with the facts giving on your site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home