.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, July 23, 2004

Money, Money, Money

Rick cashed out that company check for our shopping spree tomorrow.  I can not begin to describe the sheer amount of horniness a pile of cash that size brings about.

3 Comments:

At Monday, July 26, 2004 7:24:00 AM, Blogger Raul Duke said...

I can already see you laying on the bed just as Demi Moore did - naked, but covered in cash. If you and your husband didn't have that idea already - tell him not to worry about thanking me - this one is on the house.

 
At Monday, July 26, 2004 8:41:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

LOL! You read my mind, sugar! ;0)

xoxo

 
At Monday, July 26, 2004 2:56:00 PM, Blogger Raul Duke said...

Well, they say great minds think alike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home