.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, December 03, 2004

Is there a female equivilant to blue balls?

Because I think I have it, and damn it if it doesn't make me crabby.

Masturbation wouldn't help, because thats not what I want, and I'm in too foul a mood to even bother. lol I feel like a pouty toddler about to erupt in a full blown temper tantrum.

Silly really.

But let it be said, teasing without following through is evil incarnate. Turns perfectly happy, pleasant people into a crabby shell of the lovliness they normally are.

*pout pout pout*

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 03, 2004 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Ang said...

Ugh. I'm sorry.

And I don't think it's really silly unless there's a DAMN good reason for him to leave you like this.

So if you throw a tantrum, I won't mind. Then again, I'm many miles away and won't have to deal with it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home