.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, December 03, 2004

Is there a female equivilant to blue balls?

Because I think I have it, and damn it if it doesn't make me crabby.

Masturbation wouldn't help, because thats not what I want, and I'm in too foul a mood to even bother. lol I feel like a pouty toddler about to erupt in a full blown temper tantrum.

Silly really.

But let it be said, teasing without following through is evil incarnate. Turns perfectly happy, pleasant people into a crabby shell of the lovliness they normally are.

*pout pout pout*

6 Comments:

At Friday, December 03, 2004 9:09:00 AM, Blogger & said...

Yeah, but...

sometimes anticipation can be good, can't it?

But if you can't wait, I'll take one for the team ;)

 
At Friday, December 03, 2004 9:29:00 AM, Blogger Em said...

And where is Rick in your time of need?

Let me guess - ran off to work.....MEN!

 
At Friday, December 03, 2004 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Celtic Frog said...

Ugh. I'm sorry.

And I don't think it's really silly unless there's a DAMN good reason for him to leave you like this.

So if you throw a tantrum, I won't mind. Then again, I'm many miles away and won't have to deal with it...

 
At Friday, December 03, 2004 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Ben said...

What's up with that... women can be teases but not guys? Good for women to experience this every now and then... now you can empathize with a man... (Never hurts to have a little empathy from a woman.)lol. Not that I would wish this on you GW... Let Bob take one for the team... this will help... lol. (I vote that your next character in your upcoming story be Bob!)

 
At Friday, December 03, 2004 3:43:00 PM, Blogger Phin Samuels said...

So are those DVD's for men or women.

Sorry you got a blue coochie.

 
At Friday, December 03, 2004 8:22:00 PM, Blogger & said...

That Greg is alright in my book. Lol.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home