.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, November 30, 2004


Perhaps according to the Good Wife's guide, I should have been spanked for burning that roll last night. Hmmm....... Why does that thought not upset me? =0) Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:10:00 PM, Blogger Mr B said...

Kinky.

 
At Wednesday, December 01, 2004 1:00:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Promises, promises Patrick. :)

xoxo

 
At Wednesday, December 01, 2004 7:50:00 PM, Blogger rg said...

You've been a bad girl, GW? Tsk tsk tsk.

That pic should come with a caption: "When I hit you, it hurts me the most. I do it for you own good."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home