.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, November 22, 2004

Times running out

Next week will be the last reminder to email me your home/work address to get a Christmas card from me.

If you're interested, my email is goodwife@gmail.com .

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 23, 2004 12:27:00 PM, Blogger Mr B said...

GW, as I am across the 'pond' would an e-Christmas Card scheme be a good idea too?

Mr B.

 
At Tuesday, November 23, 2004 4:04:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Mr B, I've actually been surprised that none of my non US readers have inquired about the Christmas cards. I suppose they assumed they were exempt?

I am sending a card to Mexico, and actually, for anybody out of the states reading this, I would be willing to mail overseas. Now, of course, this is assuming I don't get bombarded with requests.

Mr B, I would be more than happy to mail you a card for sure though. Just email me.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home