.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, November 20, 2004

Hungry

I'm feeling hopelessly, insatiably horny. Every breath that I take in, only seems to fuel the desperate yearning.

Rick is working late today. It will be several hours before hes home to quench me.

My mind is filled with naughty thoughts, each one more exciting than the last.

I want to be naked and rub oil on my body, skin drinking in the mositure, body drinking in the pleasure of the sensation, slicked and ready for anything that may come my way.

I want to be spanked, bitten, and pinched. Red hot skin, branded by my lover, will remind my eyes of the delectable sensations as the tingling dims and makes room for more.

I want to model for the camera. To have a photo of my lips on his cock, his load on my tongue, my swollen breasts with erected nipples. I want to pose as he tells me, doing anything he asks.

I want to be talked dirty to. I want him to call me his dirty little whore and to be told to suck him as he holds my head by my hair. I want to see the dirty snicker on his face as he orders me to do as he sees fit.

I want to talk dirty to him too. I want to tell him to fuck my pussy, that his dick feels so good. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I want to fuck. To be fucked. I want it all.

I feel like a cat in heat.

10 more hours until Rick gets home. Feel my pain.

5 Comments:

At Saturday, November 20, 2004 10:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yumm!

Is this a symptom? :)

dc

 
At Saturday, November 20, 2004 1:04:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Well, at least I know I'm not alone! LOL!! I think everyone feels this way but you put it in the most wonderful words! I hope you get everything you want and more my dear...he'll be home soon enough.

I myself will be waiting for another 12 days...oh the fricken agony!

LOL!!!

;-)

 
At Saturday, November 20, 2004 2:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I barely survive the two hours each morning that my husband has to be at work - can't imagine waiting for TEN!

-E
cheese

 
At Saturday, November 20, 2004 2:25:00 PM, Blogger Beastie said...

Your husband is a very very lucky man. If more couples were like you two, there would be a lot less divorce!

 
At Monday, November 22, 2004 9:33:00 AM, Blogger scrubsnhugs said...

I definately know where you are coming from...and he loves it when I grab him as soon as he comes through the door without saying a word....so yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home