.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, November 18, 2004

I'm listening

Comments are back, so feel free to whisper sweet nothings as you see fit. No bullshit though, okay? That'd be great. Should problems once again arise, I may remove comments and add a forum as suggested by a dear friend. This would have moderators to help me weed out the monkeys. Hopefully a few of you may be willing to volunteer for such a position, but I'm certain it won't come to that, right loves? Okay then.

Carry on.


9 Comments:

At Thursday, November 18, 2004 11:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoorah! I'm so pleased you're over jerkface #1. :) Remember, we all love ya GW. Don't ever leave us!

- Nick

 
At Friday, November 19, 2004 8:50:00 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Woohoo! I'm so glad your comments are back hun...I misses leaving them and reading them! Lets hope everyone can behave themselves this time...

:-)

 
At Friday, November 19, 2004 8:51:00 AM, Blogger Red said...

Whew! Not being able to comment was kinda like holding your breath and playing the "quiet game"! (Which I always lose at) Thanks for opening the comments back up.

 
At Friday, November 19, 2004 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

The feedback from comments are a large part of what makes blogging great, isn't it? It's a shame some people abuse this feature - one of several unsolved problems about the Internet. I'm glad to see you're going forward with comments, though.

 
At Friday, November 19, 2004 12:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GW,

Thank you for turning comments back on. I have been derilect in telling you what a wonderfull blog you have. Please keep it going with or without comments. I am sure there are many of us that read and appreciate your missives, but do not always take the time to comment.

Thank you

 
At Friday, November 19, 2004 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Mr B said...

Superb stuff, I am glad that you are back to full form GW. Please keep the 'what if' posts coming.

:-)

Mr B

 
At Friday, November 19, 2004 1:04:00 PM, Blogger rg said...

Ahh, hello there Good Wife! I'll e-mail you in reply to that template issue you were telling me! I'll see what I can do.

 
At Friday, November 19, 2004 5:11:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you all for the warm wishes. What a wonderful bunch of readers I've got! Thanks for visiting with me, and as always, for your overwhelming kindness.

Take care, loves!
xoxo

 
At Friday, November 19, 2004 6:52:00 PM, Blogger Rich said...

glad you're back! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home