.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Allow me to clarify

There seems to be a fair amount of confusion surrounding my Christmas Card offer. Let me take this chance to clarify the misunderstanding. If you so choose, you can email me your address, either home or work, and I will mail you a Christmas card through the US Postal Service. Not email. Savvy?

Of course, there are many of you that will choose not to do this due to privacy issues. I completely understand, and would probably feel the same way. No hard feelings. :)

As I've said before, I've done this through a few other blogs and have gotten a huge response with people really latching on to the idea. Its nothing terribly special, really. Just a Christmas card, from me to you. It won't be lewd, or x-rated (sorry guys), just a normal Christmas card that you can add to your collection. Totally wife/husband/young children safe.

I hope this clears everything up. And if you are still interested in receiving a card from me, feel free to email me your home/work address at goodwife@gmail.com and I'll be happy to add you to my ever growing list.

Cheers, loves!
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home