.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, November 04, 2004

A Bug's Life

There is a brilliant short fiction story in the November issue of Playboy this month titled, 'St Mark's Day' by Rod Liddle. I was thoroughly engaged and amused by it. If you've read it, tell me what you think. If not, then go read it and tell me what you think! :)

3 Comments:

At Friday, November 05, 2004 4:11:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Did nobody read this story?? I wish I had some way to link to it, but have yet to find it on the web. It really is quite interesting though.

 
At Monday, November 08, 2004 10:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People actually read Playboy? I thought it was all about the pictures ;-)

 
At Wednesday, November 10, 2004 9:25:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

I've half a mind to scan the darn thing and post it. lol

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home