.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Breastfeeding daddies

There was an article recently in the Playboy advisor talking about male lactation, as well as a hint to it on a recent episode of ER. Apparently, men are capable of producing milk for their children. My first thought on this was typical. I was shocked and a bit queasy. I would never dream of asking Rick to do such an unnatural thing. But is it really unnatural? Surely the body wouldn't be capable of such a thing if it were unnatural. I'm always amazed at what the human body is capable of. I tend not to think that there will be any new exclusively male chaptors of the La Leche League opening any time soon.

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 06, 2004 5:38:00 PM, Blogger Blog ho said...

Babies w/ chest hair stuck in their mouths is an image that will linger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home