.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, October 29, 2004

Let me hit your G-spot...

Or Gmail spot, as it were. If you've been longing for the ever elusive G-spot stimulation- er, Gmail invitation, then drop me a line at goodwife@gmail.com . I've got a few left, and I like to share. :)

Edit note:I'm temporarily out of invites now, but as soon as I get some more, I will be more than happy to share them with you all again. Thanks! xoxo

4 Comments:

At Friday, October 29, 2004 10:34:00 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Hey GW? I tried to do that too. I have 6 invites to give away. But after about half a day of having a post offering a gmail invite to friends on blog, the system ate the entry. All gone, poof. So, if you end up giving out all of yours and still have more people requesting one I have 6 in the storage closet I'll dig out for ya. Let me know.

 
At Friday, October 29, 2004 11:07:00 AM, Blogger Jay said...

"...
If I have to beg and plead for your sympathy,
I don't mind coz' you mean that much to me

Ain't too proud to beg, sweet darlin"
...
For a Gmail invite...

(How about an "A" for effort even if execution gets a "D")

As I emailed Good Wife, I'd love to get a Gmail invite.

Jay
my email is:
jayloveskitti
at
yahoo.com

 
At Friday, October 29, 2004 12:20:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thanks, Carrie! Thats sweet of you! And Jay, I've sent you your invite, despite the poor execution of song. :)

xoxo

 
At Friday, October 29, 2004 3:51:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

GW,

Thanks a bunch. I signed all up and plan to use the Gmail account as my "regular" internet alter-ego.

For talking about things I wouldn't want my family or neighbors to see though I'm still JayLovesKitti. Unfortunately I didn't realize that my Yahoo JayLovesKitti account always includes my real name when I send a message.

I like Google and I think the Gmail concept is good- you have a real free-form search feature available. The 1GB storage limit is very nice too.

Patrick if you don't have any takers I wouldn't mind another invite to use for a JayLovesKitti account. I don't want to be greedy though.

Jay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home