.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, October 23, 2004


Thursday afternoon, Rick's friend called asking whether or not we'd like his playoff tickets for the night, as he was too ill to go. Of course, we graciously accepted. Rick decided to make a night of it, and even acquired a limo for our transportation. (helps that his friend owns a limo company) The tickets took us to amazingly good seats, and half way through the game, we tied and then led the Astros. And when we won? Whew! Nearly orgasmic. lol The limo ride home was action filled, what with the adreniline rush from the game. Twas a good night. A good night indeed!  Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

At Saturday, October 23, 2004 12:36:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, enjoy your euphoria. Your team earned it! They played well. I know you must be loving all this right about now. As for the limo ride home... we want details!!! :)

 
At Saturday, October 23, 2004 12:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So....let me get this straight. You are a hot little number that takes care of herself, enjoys tequila, is a self proclaimed nympho (a cute one at that), AND you get excited over baseball?? I swear to god, I could just scream. Too hot, baby. Too fucking hot.

 
At Saturday, October 23, 2004 2:24:00 PM, Blogger God Hates Kittens said...

I knew it, you're hillbilly like my mom! Actually I've haven't been in north MO but I'm just going to assume it's just like the south because it's just easier for me. Yeah and I hear you about the Astros, I'm sad to about it to but maybe next year. It's a shame to see a Texas team blow it like that, LOL!!1!!11!one

 
At Saturday, October 23, 2004 2:25:00 PM, Blogger God Hates Kittens said...

I knew it, you're hillbilly just like my mother! Actually I've haven't been in north MO but I'm just going to assume it's just like the south because it's just easier for me. Yeah and I hear you about the Astros, I'm sad to about it to but maybe next year. It's a shame to see a Texas team blow it like that, LOL!!1!!11!one

 
At Saturday, October 23, 2004 5:42:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Woohoo!!! I'm glad your team is going well and you got to go to the game! Kick Ass! That and that's a very nice picture...I too would love to know the details of the ride home... ;-)

 
At Saturday, October 23, 2004 8:12:00 PM, Blogger cc said...

now that is good way to go to a game

 

Post a Comment

<< Home