.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Games

I was hopelessly horny all day yesterday, to the point where just about everything turned me on. It was ridiculous.

I thought perhaps an orgasm may hold me over until Rick came home, so when the baby went down for his nap, I was quick to whip out the vibrator.

Why are vibrators so noisey? My bedroom window was open a crack, and I felt certain that any casual passerby would hear the buzzing and know just exactly what was going on upstairs. I didn't care, mind you, but the thought did cross my mind.

I tried to prolong the session, to really build up a strong climax that would hopefully put my libido to rest at least until later that night, but it was less than a minute before I was wriggling underneath the the plastic, phallic stick, with a sigh of not quite content relief.

It wasn't long before I brought myself to orgasm again. And again. And just one more time, maybe this will finally put my arousal to rest....

No such luck. I needed sexual closeness, not just the release of climax. I wanted to be fucked.

I couldn't pounce on Rick the minute he walked through the door, as it was a busy time in the house. Dinner was cooking, dryer buzzing, dog wanting to be walked, and son running around the house like a super hero, his overwhelming desire to play with daddy nearly matching my own.

So I had to wait. Through work babble, and super hero role playing, telephone calls, dinner, bathtime and then finally story and bed time.

By this time, I had taken my own bath and was lying on our bed in a night shirt watching television. Rick came in complaining of how cold he was and asking where his sweats were. I told him "in the dryer", and heard him head that way, undressing as he went. When he returned, he straddled be from behind, as I was laying on my belly, and I felt his hard dick slide between my thighs and part my pussy.

Yes! Finally! The release I've been waiting for! A few more thrusts, and he climbs off.

"What? Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing," he says, as he pulls his faded sweats on. Hes being a tease. *frustrated sigh*

I try not to show how aggravated I am, as he plants himself in the armchair across from the bed. I am not, however, in the mood for silly games.

When the commercial comes on, and I've cooled down a bit, I crawl off the bed to the chair where hes sitting. A kiss, and then I pull the hard on out of his pants and begin sucking on him.

His eyes never leave the television screen. When the show comes back on, he pulls himself back into his pants. He thinks hes being cute. Thats the farthest thing from my mind.

I tell him to join me in bed, and he does. We watch television.

About twenty minutes later, during the commercial, he rolls over and reaches down to my lips and begins finger fucking me and passionatly kissing me. Finally! I quickly respond, and my fingers find his cock, hard and pulsing beneath my touch. Just as we're getting into it, the commercials are over, and he stops.

"Rick, I don't want to play this game. I want you. I've wanted you all day. Please."

A smile, as he continues to watch tv.

Not cute. Not cute at all.

Finally the show is over, and I hope that he can finally pay attention to me. Nothing. He rolls over and says, "good night". He thinks hes being cute.

Maybe he wanted me to chase him more, maybe he expected me to play along. But I went to bed feeling more frustrated than ever, knowing that the very thing I longed for all day was lying next to me, unresponsive.

And it wasn't cute.

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 20, 2004 9:03:00 AM, Blogger Beth said...

No, that's not cute at all! Pissed would've described my feelings...grrr. Men! lol, but I rather like having them around...

:-)

 
At Wednesday, October 20, 2004 9:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uuhhh...maybe I'm missing something but this is a control issue going on here. I wouldn't stand for it. Something is seriously wrong with his thought processes (on this given evening at the very least).

 
At Wednesday, October 20, 2004 11:05:00 AM, Blogger carl said...

Seems like the roles have been reversed. It is not uncommon for the female to tease the male and then as a point of "I have what you want", denie it. Yes, this is a power play and hope that tonight those flames of passion are taken care of.

 
At Wednesday, October 20, 2004 11:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time whip that vibrator out and use it infront of him. If it's a power play..he won't like that fact that you don't "need him" to finish. If it's not..it's guarenteed to change his point of view and get him interested. :)

 
At Wednesday, October 20, 2004 2:41:00 PM, Blogger cc said...

thats just not nice

 
At Wednesday, October 20, 2004 10:31:00 PM, Blogger lady godiva said...

ouch...he did take it too far.
i am thinking the vibrator sounds like a very good idea.

 
At Friday, October 22, 2004 3:05:00 PM, Blogger Rocky Mountain Red said...

OUCH~

And I can relate. I have to check to make sure I didn't write this.

Red

 

Post a Comment

<< Home