.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, November 01, 2004

And the most annoying pick up line is.....

We went to a costume party on Saturday. This year we chose not to do the predictable 'couple' get ups, but rather chose our own garb and surprised each other. Rick was a pirate, a hot one I may add :), and I was a sort of wood nymph- you know, like a fairy. So anyway, all night I was given an interesting array of pick up lines, ranging from the pathetic to the unique. (Note that it was the few times when I was not by Rick's side that I was hit on, and of course it was by people we didn't know, not our close friends)

The most common line, the one that by the end of the night had me rolling my eyes the most, was a variation of this: "Do I get three wishes for you to grant? Because I can think of just one that would make us both happy."

I was not carrying a wand of any sort, nor did I in any way resemble a genie. But nearly every man I saw thought I had three wishes to grant. Wishful thinking, I suppose. I did, however, grant a pirate's wishes....


4 Comments:

At Monday, November 01, 2004 9:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me, did you 'shiver' his 'timber'?
(http://www.geocities.com/marciateach/shivermetimbers.html)

 
At Monday, November 01, 2004 11:27:00 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

4 years ago I attended the fantasy festish ball here in Las Vegas. I was also garbed with thoughts of being a wood nymph. Thong panties, bra with flimsy gauzy completely sheer fabric and covered in leaves descending my body to mid butt cheek. But due to circumstances I wasn't aware of when I purchased the costume, instead of being a wood nymph, I told everyone I was Mother Nature. Because by that time my perfectly planned costume was revealing my growing belly. Worked out though huh? (sorry.. slightly off topic of the pick up lines.. I just like the woodland fairie type stuff)

 
At Monday, November 01, 2004 8:53:00 PM, Blogger rg said...

Have you ever heard:
Are those pants from outer space? Cause that ass is out of this world.LOL. Well, I'm glad your halloween ended up in a happy ending!

I bet those wishes were rated Arrrrr.

 
At Tuesday, November 02, 2004 10:08:00 AM, Blogger Red said...

I have a humdinger for you. At a local festival event, you know - the kind where you have to buy tickets to redeem for food and drinks? A new mother was standing on the side of a booth trying to discreetly breastfeed her infant when two guys walked up to the booth and began perusing the menu. Muttering "Beer - 5 tickets....Wine...4 tickets". One guy spotted the breastfeeding mother and asked her "How many tickets?"

I married that loser a few year later. I'm a lucky, lucky girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home