.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, November 05, 2004

Season's Greetings

I know its early to be talking about Christmas, less than a week after Halloween, but I'm a planner, so what can I say? ;) Anyway, for those who are interested, email me your address at goodwife@gmail.com and I'll add you to my Christmas card list this year. I've done this on a few of my other blogs with huge response, so why not offer it here? I'll put a reminder post up about once a week throughout the month, with the deadline being December 1st. Hope to hear from you!

xoxo

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 05, 2004 6:35:00 PM, Blogger Rich said...

you have other blogs? should we be aware of these entities? (hahah! I said titties ;) I'm such a child)

 
At Tuesday, November 09, 2004 8:36:00 AM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

You sound like me to a degree. I enjoy the correspondence of the season but not the decorating. Heck, all the stuff goes down in thirty days and has to be stored. I really don't see the point. But with the Christmas cards I put my all into it.

This will be the third year that we'll have done a 6 page Christmas Newsletter. (No. It's not all about us. I include a favortie recipe, a craft project, a humorous story, links to websites, funny quotes, etc.) I do all but one page of it. That's left to my wife to do.

Unfortunately, this year I'm getting behind myself. The newsletter may not be as long as years past. Don't know we'll see. Already I'm feeling behind for the year. Every Halloween for the last seven years I've done something special for my niece and nephew. The first year I made ghosts and hung them on their front porch with a letter from the Wicked Witch explaining she had too many house guests and would they mind watching a few. Subsequent years I did spider cakes, books, t-shirts, a personal interactive flash CD-ROM, etc. All of them came with notes written by the Wicked Witch. But this year I had to settle for a store bought card. Not as fun, that's for sure.

Sorry for rambling. You have my email already. Go ahead and add me to your Christmas Card List.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home