.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, November 05, 2004


Eh, why not? This is a quick sketch I did while waiting in the pediatrician's office for the doctor to come in. I have a funny, selective photographic memory, and remembered this fairy from a Brian Froud fairy book. Mind you, I had only seen the image once, and very briefly, and the entire sketch, shading and all was done in less than ten minutes. Not too terrible a likeness. Posted by Hello

8 Comments:

At Friday, November 05, 2004 3:41:00 PM, Blogger & said...

GW,

Very nice. As I've said before, you are very talented. Not to brag or anything, but you really should see some of MY work.

http://bobservationpics.blogspot.com/

Well, what do you think? I know. I'll send you an autographed copy, but you must promise not to sell it!

Can you tell I'm not in the mood to work today?

 
At Friday, November 05, 2004 3:42:00 PM, Blogger Em said...

is there anything you don't do? you write, you draw, your a wife, a mommy, will the humiliation for the rest of us never end?????

 
At Friday, November 05, 2004 4:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn baby! Is there anything you CAN'T do??

 
At Saturday, November 06, 2004 8:11:00 AM, Blogger Mr B said...

Wow

 
At Sunday, November 07, 2004 3:41:00 PM, Blogger Beastie said...

Wow, you are really good. Some great talent there. I hope you keep them coming.

 
At Sunday, November 07, 2004 10:29:00 PM, Blogger dooginandagin said...

Not bad... you seem like an frustrated artistic type. You know the type that wishes that they could spend more time drawing nudes, but don't have the time...

 
At Tuesday, November 09, 2004 12:38:00 PM, Blogger 62 said...

You are extremely talented with this drawing. And it only a 10 mins sketch you said! WOW! I wish I can be like you. It's going to be lucky if one can tell what I drew. LOL

 
At Thursday, November 11, 2004 9:22:00 AM, Blogger Kconcept said...

It looks great. From memory too. well I am impressed!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home