.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, November 05, 2004


Eh, why not? This is a quick sketch I did while waiting in the pediatrician's office for the doctor to come in. I have a funny, selective photographic memory, and remembered this fairy from a Brian Froud fairy book. Mind you, I had only seen the image once, and very briefly, and the entire sketch, shading and all was done in less than ten minutes. Not too terrible a likeness. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At Friday, November 05, 2004 4:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn baby! Is there anything you CAN'T do??

 
At Saturday, November 06, 2004 8:11:00 AM, Blogger Mr B said...

Wow

 
At Sunday, November 07, 2004 3:41:00 PM, Blogger Beastie said...

Wow, you are really good. Some great talent there. I hope you keep them coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home