.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Fat Inbox

I had 378 emails waiting for me this morning, from readers of my humble little blog. Wow. Thank you, each and every person who took the time to write me a note. I'm in the process of answering them all, which I will do, but its proving harder than expected, as Rick has ROYALLY fucked up the computer. Pages are taking several, like twenty, minutes to load, if they even choose to load at all. *sigh* Makes things a little hard on me.

You know that little saying, "A clean house is the sign of a broken computer"? Well, AMEN! I can atest to that. lol I was on my hands and knees most of the day yesterday, not for fun unfortunatly, but scrubbing floors. Rick threatened not to fix the computer at all, when he saw how much energy I burned off at making the house immaculately clean. Perhaps thats the reasoning in having the computer run so shittily.....No. Its his thinking that he knows what the hell hes doing. So aggravating. I want my computer back to normal!

I plan to continue blogging, should the computer allow it. I already miss my comments. Someone wrote to me speaking of the grand sense of community I have here at my blog, through the comments. That is what I hope to have back very soon. I've met the most wonderful people that way, and you guys always have something very interesting to say. Meanwhile, feel free to email me any comments or questions. I promise to answer them all, just keep in mind that my computer is being difficult.

I also have some more Gmail invites, should anyone be interested.

Take care, loves!
xoxo

goodwife@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home