.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Simply Irresistable

The attire was far less than impressive- a black, soft cotton camisole/panty set, hair pulled back in a loose ponytail, and the days makeup already erased with Noxema. Hands smelling like Palmolive and dryer sheets, I fed the dog and headed upstairs to the bedroom to sort through the freshly tumbled dry laundry.

When he walked into the room, he stopped and watched as I folded socks, a sly smile spreading across his face.

"What?" I asked.

He just shook his head and watched me as I emptied the wicker basket. As I walked past him to set the basket in the hallway, he snagged me with the crook of his arm, pulling me tightly against him.

"You look sexy in your little top."

I laughed as his hair tickled my neck and he inhaled deeply.

"Mmmm...You smell good too."

If anything at all, I smelled domesticated. There was no Chanel, or White Diamonds, or any other fragrant bouquet resting on my skin. Only household cleaners, freshners and Noxema. Not a regal fragrance in the bunch.

But to him I smelled lovely.

His tight grip soon picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down with such delicate softness, I almost felt as if I were still floating in his arms.

He shed his clothes in a pile at the foot of the bed before climbing up and bathing my skin with his tongue.

His hardness slid up my thigh and rested on the fabric of my panties, where I felt him pulsing against my sex as his fingers pinched my nipples and his tongue traced the curve of my neck.

A tiny thrust forced the fabric between my lips, soaking up my juices and taunting me with his gesture.

Soon his mouth was on those panties, lapping up the bounty before pulling them off and diving even deeper for more.

When I could stand the wait no longer, when my desire nearly overcame me, he entered. I wrapped my legs around his waist, locking behind his back and began to grind with him as he dove deeper and deeper into my depths.

Oh, the pleasure!

He melted inside of me, myself still tightly wound around him, his cock pulsing within.

He looked at me with those gorgeous blue eyes as though I were the most irresistable, delectable creature he had ever laid his eyes on. And in the light of those loving eyes, thats exactly how I felt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home