.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, November 22, 2004

Photo Hosting

What do you guys use for photo hosting? I've always used Hello! as it was simple to use. Important for a technologically challenged person such as myself.

One of the nice guys that works over at Zoto, emailed me asking me to check out their site for possibly hosting my photos. Great, but *blushing* I'm embarrassed to say that I couldn't figure out how exactly to use their system.

So whats good out there, and whats easy to use? lol Or, if Mr Zoto man reads this and wants to offer his assistance, I'm all ears. :)


5 Comments:

At Monday, November 22, 2004 1:04:00 PM, Blogger Mr B said...

I use Hello too, and have had no cause to change. I just had a quick look at Zoto, and it looks ok and provides the ability to have different sizes of the same photo stored (I think), but the images you post appear on the homepage.

If you use it GW, I would be interested in what you think.

 
At Monday, November 22, 2004 3:56:00 PM, Blogger rg said...

Great to see other Flickr members here! (Kudos to you, Em). Flickr allows you to upload all the highres pictures you want (up to 10 MB a month, if you're a non-premium member). It is the best free service I've seen for image hosting. And all in javascript.
Just.makes.me.say.WOW.

The Organizr and other functions are neat too. I can show you how to keep a scrolling photolog (like I do, on my sidebar).

 
At Monday, November 22, 2004 8:42:00 PM, Blogger rg said...

Hey there Good Wife readers. I made a tutorial for everyone to read, if you'd like to learn about making a Scrolling Photo-Log like I have in my Blog.

Take a look at it here

 
At Monday, November 22, 2004 10:09:00 PM, Blogger Ang said...

I've used Snapfish for over a year to share albums with family but never trusted it to keep photos I want for my blog. I'll give Hello a try since the general consensus points towards it being just fine for basic hosting.

If you ever get that instruction about Zoto and really like it, let us know!!!

 
At Sunday, November 28, 2004 4:29:00 PM, Blogger Chastity said...

I used Hello! when I first got my blog, but I've since changed. I recently started hosting them off of a free Geocities site I signed up for. I don't actually maintain a website...I just use it to host my pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home