.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Wake up call

Okay, I know I'm not the only Black Friday shopper out there, so for those who may be interested, Target has a neat wake up call service for Friday and Saturday morning. You can have Ice T, Cheech, Darth Vader, etc call to get your heiney out of bed. Click this to sign yourself up. Then tell me who you chose to wake you. :)

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 23, 2004 5:56:00 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Okay.. I chose the Heartbreaker.. 7am a sexy male voice on the phone.. I am NOT doing this to get back at my hubby.. no no no.. I chose the Heartbreaker cause it will be SOOOOO nice to wake up to a purring voice in my ear, coaxing me out of bed, rather than my husband's abrupt jumping, or poking, or yanking covers off, or sending piles of children in on me. Oh Yes.. I look forward to Friday morning. Thanks GW!

 
At Tuesday, November 23, 2004 9:05:00 PM, Blogger rg said...

wow, great find!!!

 
At Tuesday, November 23, 2004 9:30:00 PM, Blogger Rosa* said...

GW - Thanks for the post! I'm giggling as we speak thinking about how my husband is going to answer the phone on Friday morning at 5:00 am (it's on his side of the bed) to Ice-T's voice telling him to "getcha lazy butt up!" ROFL!!!

 
At Thursday, November 25, 2004 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Hee hee hee! I'm glad this link was used by some of you! :)

I fought between the heartbreaker and Ice T, deciding on Ice because the heartbreaker may send me off into a fantasy, ultimately causing me to be late for the sales. :)

xoxo

 
At Friday, November 26, 2004 7:29:00 AM, Blogger Ang said...

Too bad I missed out on that one. I had to wake up to a radio station that Ranger has purposefully set off to the side just a touch so it's annoyingly full of static. And I didn't even go shopping!!!
No no... I, for some unknown reason, volunteered to watch someone else's kids while THEY went to Black Friday. Oh yes -- I chose to avoid the panic attack inducing crowds so I could remain sane.
Once was enough. Last year and that's probably it. Crazy woman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home