.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! Sorry to be sparse in posting yesterday and today, and inevitably tomorrow, but I'm hosting Thanksgiving dinner tonight for nearly thirty guests. Needless to say, I've been elbow deep in turkey, stuffing, and all things pumpkin. lol

There is so much to be thankful for this year, as I'm sure many of you relate. I want you guys to know that I'm thankful for all of you who come visit me on this blog. I've made some wonderful friends, and met some interesting people along the way, and hope to continue doing so for quite some time.

Have a wonderful holiday, and have second helpings of lovin' if you're up to it. You'll surely make someone thankful for that. ;)

Turkey hugs & Pumpkin kisses
xoxo

6 Comments:

At Thursday, November 25, 2004 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Pronto said...

Happy Thanksgiving back to you, Good Wife.
I appreciate all the effort you've put into your blog.

We celebrate our Thanksgiving in October in Canada,
so I've forgotten the turkey-stuffed feeling. I do envy that 4-day holiday of yours though........

 
At Thursday, November 25, 2004 1:24:00 PM, Blogger Mr B said...

Have a good one GW! Enjoy your dinner, catering for thirty is no mean feat.

It has been a pleasure communicating with you and hope to do so for a long time to come.

I only have to wait a month for my stuffing to come with sixteen teaching days until Christmas.

Mr B

 
At Thursday, November 25, 2004 5:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Ours was ages ago...Darn you Americans, I want some turkey too! Hehe

Elizabeth

 
At Thursday, November 25, 2004 6:52:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Happy Gobbler Day, GW. We just sent the last of sixteen guests home. Our day was memorable in that the power went out for five hours. Luckily everything was warming before the guests arrived and eating by candle light added a certain something to the meal.

 
At Friday, November 26, 2004 7:45:00 AM, Blogger Ang said...

I ended up cooking more than the hostess of our dinner. Go figure.

And Ranger thought it would be MORE relaxing to go to someone else's house!

Anyhow, I hope all went well for you and I'm glad those aren't real pumpkin kisses or Ranger would hate us both forever... Once he got out of the hospital.

Do you have ANY CLUE how hard it is to keep a man allergic to but a lover of pumpkin away from two pumpkin pies???

 
At Friday, November 26, 2004 8:14:00 PM, Blogger scrubsnhugs said...

Happy Thanksgiving GW ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home