.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, November 29, 2004

TGIM

I never thought I'd say it, but thank God its Monday! Whew!

The relatives and friends have finally all trickled away. I called Denise Wednesday night and basically just told her that I had made plans to be with just her and was disappointed that she had changed the plans without asking me. I also told her that I couldn't go out with her guilt free, should she decide to bring her baby. I'd feel terrible if she got sick just so we could get some cheap deals. That really seemed to close the discussion, and I was glad.

We had a white Thanksgiving. Yes, snow. How odd. Dinner went off without a hitch, everyone ate until near bursting, and there was still tons of food left over, so Friday afternoon was spent making up sandwiches and little individual meals to be dropped off at the food shelter.

Our home is decked out in all things Christmas now, no signs of the harvest celebration just days earlier. On a shopping trip to Lowe's to pick up a few decorations, we ended up in the drapery aisle, browsing through the panels and finding a set that just happened to match the comforter I had just bought. On top of that, they were very thick, which would do a good job blocking out the light from our neighbors pesky spotlight that just happens to shine directly into our bedroom. Some matching valances and one hundred dollars later, they were ours.

Their light blocking was even better than we had hoped, making our bedroom a virtual cave, the only light source being from the now obnoxiously bright alarm clock.

I was excited at the thought of blind love making, not being able to see Rick, but only to anticipate his movements. But the darkness did something to my brain, and quickly zapped any energy I had, leaving me a warm, life size love doll for Rick.

I wanted to move, I wanted to participate, but the bed was so soft and the dark fooled my eyes into thinking they were already closed, inviting sleep to take over.

This may have worked out well for Rick, as I doubt I would have let him concentrate only on my ass had I been awake and in control.

His tongue was warm and wet between my cheeks. He climbed up, straddling me as I lay lazily on my belly, his hand guiding his cock onto the slicked hole. He was deep inside very quickly, grunting and moaning as he fucked my ass, fingers kneading the flesh surrounding his cock.

He was soon finished, kissing my neck and running his fingers up and down the length of my back.

Next thing I knew, it was morning. The room was still very dark, not washed out in morning light as it usually is. We had overslept, and our son was inevitably hungry, both for breakfast and for his parents undying attention.

Not quite sure yet, if the curtains are a blessing or a curse. Great for sleep, not so great for extracurricular activities. But then, perhaps I was just overly exhausted from my long weekend of entertaining guests and early bird shopping....

4 Comments:

At Monday, November 29, 2004 11:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since my Mom is just North of you, she also said they had a white Thanksgiving. They were only supposed to get a "dusting", but the dusting turned out to be 7 inches. Glad I don't live in the midwest anymore. I did hate those "dustings" that you had to shovel.

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving.

 
At Monday, November 29, 2004 5:36:00 PM, Blogger Ed said...

Personally I'm in favour of no curtains at all. But then I guess we are lucky not to have anyone's spot light shining into our bedroom and also not to be overlooked by anyone. Our bedroom is a converted attic and we have a large roof light directly over our bed. We can look up at night and see stars on a clear night - very romantic! It's fantastic to wake up on a summer morning bathed in sunlight. Apparently exposure to sunlight is supposed to boost testosterone levels as well, which I can well believe (at 44 I need all the help I can get). Making love by moonlight is also to be recommended.

We did originally plan to buy blinds for the roof light but I keep making the excuse that we can't afford it because I like things just as they are.

I sympathise with you regarding the spotlight but personally I would hate to have the windows totally blacked out. It just isn't natural.

No chance of nicely asking the neighbour to turn off or re-direct the spotlight, I suppose?

 
At Monday, November 29, 2004 10:13:00 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

You're tellin me sister! WHEW!!! My swinging hubby and I had a 4 some with friends this weekend and I'm STILL glad it's finally Monday. Now if I could just get all my wonderful (and humorous) experiences from the past 4 days into some semblance of order perhaps I can get a blog entry in. Some days, the medication can't even straighten out the blur that is the ADD mind. Shhhhhhhh.... don't say it too loud.. Christmas is less than a month away. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Tuesday, November 30, 2004 1:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your site, and this post hit home with me. We also have the sun and moon obliterating curtains. Makes for a sound sleep. And my wife's butt gets the deserved consideration as well.

Sven - svenschindler.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home