.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, December 13, 2007

I love you guys

I really do. You know, I had definitely forgotten how sweet and supportive my readers were. I want to say thank you again for everyone who emailed me with well wishes. I promise, I will answer every single one. :)

xoxo

3 Comments:

At Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:33:00 PM, Blogger Big Kahuna said...

Good Wife

I cannot tell you how nice it is to see you back (with Rick). I do not recall whether I ever commented on your blog in 2006 but you had a profound effect on me and my life. I started my blog in January - The time in which I started a new and wonderfully happy life.

I posted about you in one of my first entries - I hope you do not mind. http://spiritualandsexual.blogspot.com/2007/01/introduction-to-bloggsville-usa.html

I always had your site linked - I look forward to moving you back to my 'Livin' side.

Sorry to hear about your loss. My best to you and Rick and I look forward to sharing your blog with my Babushka.

Bless you and welcome back!!

 
At Friday, December 14, 2007 6:21:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Hello, darling big kahuna! I do not remember any comments from you before, but I more than welcome them. :)

I am flattered at your posting about me, and so happy that you saw my blog exactly as I wanted it to be seen. So many are under the false impression that women do not enjoy sex, but rather put up with it or use it for something they want. (although, that is a great bargaining tool...I digress:)

I will be so happy to be put back to the "livin" section of your links. lol

Thank you again, you have put a smile on my face.

xoxo

 
At Thursday, March 03, 2022 11:18:00 AM, Anonymous Steven said...

Good reaad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home