.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, December 09, 2007

Music

Feeling rather accomplished right now. I played around with the html in my template and added the nifty music player you now see in the sidebar. Loved having my music player before, but it was seriously lacking and running out of bandwidth well before the month was through.

Hopefully it will be enjoyed, I added some of my favorite ear candy. You can pause it, or pick and choose through my menu of songs.

Happy listening! :)

xoxo

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 10, 2007 6:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your music selections are titillating, though i would expect nothing less

 

Post a Comment

<< Home