.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, December 06, 2007

Dead man's come

There is nothing less sexy than having sex with a completely lifeless partner. Seriously. Not hot.

I wanted Rick so badly yesterday. It was that type of hunger that a dildo or vibrator couldn't even begin to quench. I wanted that connection, the heat, the passion. I got the complete polar opposite.

When he came into bed, I came in close to him and nuzzled his neck, running my fingers through his chest hair. I let my hands wander around on his body and felt his cock coming to life. I decided to help things along and get him nice and wet for me, so I took him in my mouth.

I licked and I sucked that dick with a hungry desire to soon have it plunged deep inside of my waiting, aching pussy. All the while, he lay there, limp and silent. Not a tiny moan escaping his lips, not a hand reaching for me, nothing. No sign at all that he was either enjoying himself or not, just dead silence.

I reposition myself and take him deeper down my throat, humming, letting him feel the vibrations along with the heat as my hand slides up and down his shaft.

Still nothing. I wonder if he is even still breathing, when before I know it, and with no warning at all, he comes in my mouth.

Game over.

No fucking.

He rolls over and turns on his alarm, leaving me highly irritated and completely unsatisfied. I think that qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment. *pout*

3 Comments:

At Thursday, December 06, 2007 5:57:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Well, I'm happy to see you blogging again...sorry about last night though. I probably would've stopped in the middle and left him hard just to be mean.

Anyways, welcome back :-)

 
At Thursday, December 06, 2007 7:53:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Had I known where the middle of that short session was, I probably would have done just that. lol :)

Thanks Beth, and congrats!

xoxo

 
At Friday, December 07, 2007 4:00:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Lol! Indeed! Nice to see you again!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home