.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Confessions: Part 2

"Hey baby, did you miss me?"

I quickly recognize the Australian love machine, and roll my eyes beneath closed lids.

"Hey yourself, big boy! You know I missed you, Derek. I am so happy to see you again!"

I lie. I hate Derek. There are so few of my men that I hate, but Derek is one of them.

"Yeah, I bet you did, bitch. You got cobwebs in your pussy? Been a while since you had me. Bet you're all dried up, aren't you?"

Charming as ever. I smile and pretend that he is wonderful.

"Oh no, of course not, baby! You make me so hot and wet just thinking of you, I could never dry up! I have to play with myself all the time when you aren't here, because I get so horny thinking of your big, huge cock!"

"Get naked."

Derek likes to play very rough, and often likes to wrap his hand tightly around my throat, choking me as he fucks me and shoves his fingers in my ass. He likes to watch the look of fear, as you wonder whether or not he will go too far and actually strangle you. He chuckles and gets off on the thought.

"Gag on my cock, bitch."

He shoves his cock deeply into my mouth and grips tightly at my ears and hair, fucking my face like some cheap sex toy, tears filling my eyes as I gag on him. This is what he wants.

"I'm going to cum on your face."

He pulls out and covers my face with his squirts, hitting my eye, making it burn before he slaps my cheek, coating his hand with his sperm that he quickly wipes in my hair, using me as his towel. Fucking, or rather, being fucked by Derek is like getting raped, and the more horrified that I am, the more and the quicker he gets off. He is nasty and abusive. He was arrested for beating his wife so badly that she ended up in hospital for days. He pretends to be remorseful about it, but I know better. I wonder if she hates him as much as I do.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 4:07:00 PM, Blogger Tor said...

I'm so glad that you are back blogging

:)

Hopefully, this will be a regular thing...

 
At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 4:10:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you! :)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home