.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, November 24, 2007

Its funny

I woke up on Wednesday morning, remembering a very vivid dream. In my dream, I was of all things, blogging. I woke up missing this blog, feeling bad for having been so neglectful, for losing touch with my blogger friends.

And so I blogged. :)

What I find funny, is after I made my post and was glancing at my blog, I noticed that the last entry was dated November 21, 2006. That was exactly one year to the day. Eerie, yeah?

To T and runr53, a great big hug and juicy kiss for making this girl smile and feel good. Its nice to be remembered. Love you guys.

xoxo

ps

Look for the next installment to Confessions on Wednesday, or as I have always liked to call it, Hump Day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home