.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, August 31, 2006

Stormy

Its nice and warm outside, and we've just been hit with a surprise thunderstorm. I so desperatly want to go outside with Rick, letting the cool drops soak us while we lose ourselves in passionate kisses. Groping soggy, newly transparent articles of clothing until we stumble to the soft blanket of the freshly mowed lawn. Bits of grass sticking to our exposed skin as we personify the rapture of Mother Nature's shower with wanton lovemaking.

I want it so bad I ache.

4 Comments:

At Monday, September 04, 2006 11:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey GW. How's it going?

Did you guys survive the thunderstorm?

 
At Monday, September 04, 2006 9:14:00 PM, Blogger crazymumma said...

Just need to say...thanks for all the ummmmm....inspiration.

 
At Monday, September 11, 2006 8:01:00 AM, Blogger JT said...

Just stumbled in here. I have no idea of what you look like or what you are like as a person, but 50 some years of experience has taught me that any woman full of passion and sexual imagination (and you clearly have both) is generally impossibly sexy. Damn shame your man doesn't get it.
Hang in there lady!

JT

 
At Wednesday, April 25, 2007 3:06:00 PM, Blogger DRC said...

Just wondering if you were still around GW, I miss reading your post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home