.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, August 13, 2006

Goddamned game

I spent the day being a domestic goddess. I cooked, cleaned and pampered the entire family enough to put Donna Reed to shame. Freshly showered and ready to rumble in the sheets, I find myself alone, no Rick in sight. Just the sounds of electronic bleeps and bloops coming from downstairs where hes camped out.

I've made my intentions quite clear, and lost out to the damned video game.

*pout*

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 14, 2006 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Tor said...

Bad Rick, bad. How are you going to punish him?

 
At Monday, August 14, 2006 3:03:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

I told him everything I had planned on doing before I kissed him good night on the cheek and rolled over to sleep when he finally came to bed.

I think that was adeuate punishment. ;)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home