.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, February 23, 2006

Post Partum Sex

I left the hospital horny as ever, desperatly wanting to be with Rick. Some people resume sex immediatly, but that wasn't for me. I was inevitably sore, and didn't want to jump back into the saddle too quickly.

So I hungered for Rick with such desire, I nearly drove myself crazy.

As the six week mark approached, my desire plummeted greatly. So much so, it actually completely disappeared. I chose to exclusively breastfeed, and the overflow of estrogen just stomped out my libido like you wouldn't believe. When Rick touched me, my eyes rolled deeply into back of my head as hoped desperatly that he would roll over and just go to sleep.

Six months later, things are slowly getting better. I have my moments, but Rick's usually not home when I do. lol

9 Comments:

At Thursday, February 23, 2006 8:32:00 PM, Blogger lady godiva said...

hmmm...well...
i'll just say i am glad things are uh... cumming back around for you.
hopefully the timing will improve ;-)

 
At Friday, February 24, 2006 2:41:00 AM, Blogger Ry said...

Welcome back!

 
At Friday, February 24, 2006 8:01:00 AM, Blogger DRC said...

My wife went through the same thing after our second child, just tell Rick to be patient. It will get better GW!

 
At Friday, February 24, 2006 10:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! It's been a long time....

Ditto here; my wives (both of them) lost their desire for about 3 years post partum. Between the hormones and the "tired", it was a VERY long time.

I wish you the best of fortune in getting back to "normal". (My first wife never did, which was why I divorced and remarried.)

 
At Saturday, February 25, 2006 10:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a natural reaction; that a new mother should be revolted by sex for a while after giving birth.

First of all, I understand it hurts like a BITCH; Carol Burnett once compared it to taking your lower lip and stretching it over your head. I know that the body shuts out the memory of severe pain, but it HAS to have at least a short-term effect.

And secondly, for a new mom to lose her libido prevents (or at least, reduces the probibility of) having another child too quickly, until the first one will be at least marginally able to take care of herself when the new baby is born.

Best of luck in your new life.

 
At Saturday, February 25, 2006 3:52:00 PM, Blogger c. said...

Sorry to hear about your post partum experiences, but i'm glad to see you back posting!!

 
At Sunday, March 05, 2006 11:06:00 PM, Blogger wilde_thought said...

Hey, glad you're doing better. Yea. The libido can do odd things to you. But at least you're not acting like you miss the sex. That would be the worst. Thinking you want it but not having the desire. Rick will understand. (He's got your pillows for when the desire gets too strong.) And give it time. It's not gone forever.

And PS. You may want to turn on the comment thing that keeps bots from spamming you. Because once the spam starts its a bear to redo your comments.

 
At Monday, March 06, 2006 2:09:00 PM, Blogger Percy said...

Yes I remember my wife, post partum sex was non-existent. compared to when she was carring our daughter. THEN I could make her explode by just the slightest touch.. Breast feeding women are HOT, IMHO.. course I liked to get a taste myself.. LOL... long time ago...

 
At Friday, March 17, 2006 12:43:00 PM, Blogger dana said...

Welcome back. Missed you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home