.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Needy In Italy

A recent email:


Anthony Need
to me

Mar 3 (5 days ago)


Hi good wife,

I don't Know how, but by surfing on the web I found a picture of you in a site of meeting (so it seems).
I live in Italy and I'd to correspond with u by mail.
Would u like to beginning this corrispondence??

If yes ASAP I'll tell smthg of me at your reply.
If u r not available..., ok it was nice met u in this way as well.I’ll b happy earing soon smthg from u.

****

I find it interesting how the grammar, spelling, etc. quickly diminish after the first sentence and only gets worse. Smells fishy to me.

Anthony, darling, I don't know who you found a picture of, but I doubt its me. And love, I am very happily married.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, that is funny, i have gotten e-mail like that in the past. One i recieved was hallarious. It was basically this man informing me that i would be his wife, and that he couldn't wait for me to meet his family (that would become my family), etc, etc. And that was the first e-mail i ever got from him! i couldn't believe it, but it did make me laugh. Anyway, i just discovered your blog around the time that you had your computer troubles, but i am glad that you are back :) Take care.

 
At Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:54:00 AM, Blogger Salvatori said...

So how come I've not received and unsolicited request for marriage? Not even from a bloke? What's wrong with me?

Tsk! Men!

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 1:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Few people even scratch the surface, much less exhaust the contemplation of their own lesbian phone sex experience. lesbian phone sex

 
At Sunday, March 05, 2006 9:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Entertaining and informative material, keeping up the good work.

Thank You,

dog lover watch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home