.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I've been admittedly lazy in my posts recently. Pregnancy symptoms have gotten the best of me, and though its normally my way to forge ahead, not allowing such things to slow me down, this time around, the symptoms have won.

I feel icky. Often. Most of the day, actually. This interferes with how I am able to interact with my son and has dominoed into me feeling like a crappy mom for not giving him the attention I feel he deserves. Of course, its really out of my control, which I believe is what aggravates me the most.

Constantly fighting nausea has got me feeling less than sexy, and the smell of come, once such a delightful ending to a sexual encounter, now leaves me gagging and insisting on showers immediatly following come inducing activities.

Rick has been more amorous than ever, reminding me of how amorous he was during the last pregnancy. It is a pleasant memory, though I've not been able to fully enjoy the attention, what with my constant feeling of blah. Nearly every single night, hes grabbing me and fondling me, often resulting in spooning sex. Unfortunatly, I'm often praying that the jerky movements and shaking of the bed doesn't make me vomit, rather than participating in the lovefest.

If ever I felt like a lovedoll, its now. lol Do I mind? Of course not. And in my twenty minutes a day that I don't feel like crap, its what I think about. Once a nympho.....well, you know how it goes.

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 18, 2005 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Red said...

Oh, I know how it goes.

Feel better :)

 
At Tuesday, January 18, 2005 10:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping you only have the typical first trimester blah's and that things will settle out once you hit the second. After three pregnancies I remember well what you are describing... never again I say... never again!

 
At Tuesday, January 18, 2005 10:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anybody understands from the male side of this its me. Don't worry it will get better, pregnant women are very sexy. I love the "glow"

 
At Tuesday, January 18, 2005 10:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for ya hon...I had that blech feeling 4 times with each of my pregnacies. It'll pass soon and you'll be feeling yourself once again.
As far as how Rick has been so loving to you lately, I think it's the "glow" that being pregnant gives off. I mean, whilst I was pregnant with my kids, my hubby was always touching, feeling, wanting to just be near me. Of course the first trimester it was all I could muster to be that close and not tell him to leave me alone...
Glad I didn't or else there wouldn't of been the 3 other babies. *L*

 
At Tuesday, January 18, 2005 10:47:00 AM, Blogger Stace said...

Awe, that really stinks. Thanks for the update and yes get better soon, hopefully the crackers can help. My prayers go out to you.

 
At Tuesday, January 18, 2005 7:14:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Aww hun, I hope you get past the initial yuckiness so you can enjoy the extra attention from Rick...

;-)

 
At Tuesday, January 18, 2005 7:14:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Aww hun, I hope you get past the initial yuckiness so you can enjoy the extra attention from Rick...

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home