.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, January 14, 2005

Three

I lay on my tummy, legs together and pussy clenched, as Rick kisses my neck and shoulders before wetting the tip of his dick and sliding it between my tightly held together lips.

I relax enough to let him in and then squeeze again with all my might.

One thrust. He holds on to me tightly, hands reaching beneath me and cupping my breasts.

Two thrusts. Hes breathing hard and sighing, his breath whooshing past my ear and landing on my cheek, the heat of him making me want him more.

Three thrusts. This one is hard and purposeful, rammed as deeply as he can, me still tightly contracted around him. Then I feel it. I feel his cock pulsing, emptying into me and his body shakes and contented moans flutter off his lips.

Three thrusts and its always over when I receive him that way. No more, no less. Three. Just enough to make me want more, and just enough to satisfy him for the night.

10 Comments:

At Friday, January 14, 2005 9:56:00 AM, Blogger Percy said...

3 thrusts that's all? no orgasm, just 3 thrusts?
hhmmm interesting but....

 
At Friday, January 14, 2005 10:09:00 AM, Blogger c. said...

Lucy,

I'm sorry but i couldnt help from laughing. You either are a glutton for punishment, or really a martyr, cause how you continue to put up with the self gratification on your husband's part amazes me. I can see my wife putting up with that...NOT!! I think it's time you talk to Ricky soon. Or continue to suffer when your needs arent being met.

 
At Friday, January 14, 2005 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Poor Rick. He has the second sexiest wife in the world. Who can blame him for lasting only three thrusts when you treat him like that.

I also really like that position (with the sexiest wife in the world of course), but being the stud I am it lasts quite a bit longer. Now, I wonder if Kitti clenched like GW describes whether it would only take three though?

Jay (Home alone, lonely and horny till Kitti returns Sunday)

 
At Friday, January 14, 2005 11:02:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

This post was not complaining in the least, and I'm certainly not suffering, nor am I a martyr in any sense of the word.

I have a very satisfying sex life, and just happen to whine more about the less than perfect times than I rave about the usual mind blowing, fantastic times.

Lets just be clear here.

xoxo

 
At Friday, January 14, 2005 11:14:00 AM, Blogger c. said...

lol, so whining and complaining aren't basically the same?

 
At Friday, January 14, 2005 11:52:00 AM, Blogger DRC said...

Sometimes short is good, especially when it leaves a craving for more, it can make the next encounter more intense!

 
At Friday, January 14, 2005 2:14:00 PM, Blogger Mo said...

I usually last about three or four with MG in that position, at least if its the first go. If its my second or third time around then I can pound away for a while usually until I get tired, but then she can start rocking and pound back for while on her knees. That's almost as good as getting a blowjob.

 
At Friday, January 14, 2005 2:50:00 PM, Blogger Goodkingalan said...

There's times FW and I both might appreciate that, going to have to get her to read that.
Thanks!

 
At Friday, January 14, 2005 4:10:00 PM, Blogger Silly Old Bear said...

Oh, god, since I read this earlier I can't get that old commercial out of my head:

"Mr. Owl, how many licks DOES it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie-pop?"

 
At Friday, January 14, 2005 4:18:00 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

It's a sort of power thing.. for me it is at least. Hubby and I swing.. and he has all sorts of fun with other women. But I know.. There is at least one position.. that I can get in.. That will get him off in just a few thrusts. And that is power. That you can use your pussy so well and in such a powerful way, that it just sets him off. It's also the wonderful about being with someone special for so long. You dont have to fumble to find things.. you just know them. Props to ya GW.. Keep the power and enjoy the euphoric aftermath of knowing that YOU did that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home