.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, January 13, 2005

Case Closed

Needless to say, I'm disappointed that my requests to behave were ignored. I hope everyone's got the nasties out of their system, because I don't want to talk about any of this nonsense anymore. Please respect this decision.

Also, Rick knows about this blog, I thought I made that very clear. I told him about this blog the very day I set it up, only minutes later. He chooses not to read it because hes simply not interested. I don't hide it from him at all though. And he knows all about the Bob/Greg mess too.

I'm very comfortable in the fact that we would have no problems should Rick begin to read my blog. I say this being the person who knows him best.

I do agree though, that this past time should not be a secret from your spouse or loved one, for the very reason that we've all been buzzing about.

Now, enough of this!

xoxo

5 Comments:

At Thursday, January 13, 2005 9:24:00 AM, Blogger Silly Old Bear said...

Or, as Austin Powers would say:

"Oh, Be-HAVE!"

I recently told my spouse about my blog, simply because it takes so much of my time and energy and I felt she should know it was there. I didn't start it to try and keep secrets from her, but when I did start blogging I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do with it so I started by trying to keep it fairly anonymous. So at first I didn't tell anyone I knew (and to date she's the only one), the reason being I don't need a relative or friend jumping up and getting defensive and saying "That's NOT how it happened" or whatever.

It's my story and I'm sticking to it.

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2005 9:31:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Yes, darling Bliatz, I sure did. lol I'm sorry sweetie! You did have a very good post, but I felt the well meaning people were being overshadowed by the troublemakers, and just didn't like the taste it left in my mouth.

I do appreciate all of you who did leave well meaning comments like Bliatz did, and Bliatz, thank you for the compliments! I've been meaning to add you to my list as well! And congratulations on the BoB awards! Isn't it fun to be loved? :)

xoxo

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2005 10:28:00 AM, Blogger Ed said...

Hey, GW, I love your blog and you've been on my blogroll for some time, hint, hint!
Just kidding :)

**GW now disappears under the avalanche of 'Me too' comments**

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2005 11:15:00 PM, Blogger Beastie said...

My wife reads my blog, as do lots of my friends, which can be a bad thing. I have been thinking of starting another just so I have a place to put thoughts and comments that I do not feel I have the freedom to post on my regular blog. Not necessarily to hide the thoughts, but sometimes its nice to be able to say stuff without worrying about the impact of having a feeling that could change 20 minutes from the time you posted it.

 
At Friday, January 14, 2005 11:50:00 PM, Blogger Ang said...

I'm sorry I missed out on so much while I was attending a friend at her eye surgery the last three days.

I got to see der deletee via my feeds so I understand why you did what you did. Missed the comments and I'm probably glad.

As you very well know, Ranger knows about my blog. We talk about it and other blogs that I read but he chooses not to read it. He knows that I bitch about him plenty but it also serves to focus my attention on what matters and why I feel what I do.

I don't need to fall any more into the 'me too' thing here -- there's plenty of it as it is -- but I do want to note that you are well respected and loved in this community and I for one am glad that you are safe with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home