.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Bad Behavior

I woke up yesterday morning to Rick hugging me tightly and whispering in my ear, "Babydoll, I think I'm going to be bad."

"What?," I asked in my sleepy haze, wondering what he was referring to.

"I overslept. I think I'm going to call in and spend the day at home with you." He said this while kissing my neck and carressing my thigh, trying to sweet talk his way out of a lashing for missing work.

"Okay, I answered," obviously surprising him with my response. "But you're in trouble."

"Thats okay, I like being in trouble." And he jumped out of bed to phone in.

When he returned, he tried to crawl back into bed to snuggle.

"No. Get up," I instucted him. He did.

I pulled the covers off, tossing them aside and spread my legs for him. "Eat me."

He slipped between my knees and got to work. I lay there lazily, allowing his mouth to bring me to orgasm. He tried to use his fingers, but I stopped him. "Just your mouth." And he obeyed.

"Rub your dick on my pussy," I told him, and enjoyed the sensation of his hardness teasing my swollen lips, wetting his head with a mixture of my juices and his kisses. I reached down and directed him where to rub me, near my clit, enough to bring more waves of pleasure before I sat up and said, "Now fuck me from behind."

Climbing up on my hands and knees, he soon held my hips in his hands and thrust himself into me. I could feel my wetness seeping from my hole as he slapped his pelvis against my sex.

"Mmmmm...Yes! Thats good!"

Harder and faster, deeper and wetter until he finally came, filling me with his seed.

"I like being in trouble," he reminded me as he nuzzled back under the covers. And I certainly don't mind handing out the punishment!

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 11, 2005 8:08:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

*naughty smile

Oh GW, thank you for making me smile.

;-)

 
At Tuesday, January 11, 2005 10:24:00 PM, Blogger Rosa* said...

Dang girl! I beg my husband to use a sick day and call in every once in a while..does he ever do it? Nope! GRRRR

 
At Tuesday, January 11, 2005 10:56:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I'm sorry, I must have missed the punishment? Was there a page two?

The lucky guy.

Jay

 
At Wednesday, January 12, 2005 6:44:00 AM, Blogger Ed said...

I'm fortunate to work from home.
Definitely has its advantages!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home