.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Voting

Alot of people emailed me asking how often you can vote for the BoB Awards. You can vote every 24 hours up untill January 17. Click here to go vote. I really do appreciate your support. Thank you!

xoxo

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 05, 2005 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Carl from L.A. said...

Thought I should mention that you could vote once for each of your e-mail addresses as well. Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, Gmail, work email, home email. I used all of them.

 
At Wednesday, January 05, 2005 12:20:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thank you, darling! :)

xoxo

 
At Wednesday, January 05, 2005 2:01:00 PM, Blogger Goodkingalan said...

It's well deserved!

 
At Wednesday, January 05, 2005 7:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got your M'sian votes.

 
At Thursday, January 06, 2005 9:45:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Thanks for all the support, loves!

And Robert, your way with words is overwhelming. lol Thanks for the posts, links, and votes. ;)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home