.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Check

Sorry for not updating sooner. For those who wondered what I decided to do with that check Rick's parents sent, I simply tore it up and threw it away.

I loved the idea of sending the check as a donation to a women's charity, but decided not to risk upsetting the crazies. Why tempt fate? I really loved that advice though.

Thank you all for your comments, its an issue that just has to leak out from time to time. And I appreciate all the comments and support, as always.

xoxo

5 Comments:

At Thursday, December 30, 2004 9:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're much braver and stronger than I would be! that sicko wouldn't know an address to send a check to - even if I WAS married to his son...

-E

 
At Thursday, December 30, 2004 3:29:00 PM, Blogger Goodkingalan said...

Very civilized response, almost a shame considering all the possible extreme reactions you might have had.

 
At Thursday, December 30, 2004 5:50:00 PM, Blogger Ed said...

I think that's what I would have done as well.

We had an interesting situation a while back. Someone put an envelope through our door containing 150 pounds in cash. No note, no explanation, no way of telling who it was. Three months on we still don't know where it came from.

 
At Thursday, December 30, 2004 8:12:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Waterhouse said...

I don't think ANY of us thought you'd cash it. But, well, good for you! It's a drag having to deal with bastards like that at all. You always act in a classy way.

M.

 
At Friday, December 31, 2004 3:54:00 PM, Blogger karlthebunny said...

A shame it couldn't have been used to help those in Asia.

(I'm giving up my bonus this year to donate to those who need it)

I understand family dynamics. I helped a friend avoid "problems" this holiday.

I don't know any of your back ground...

Maybe you could suggest they give it to Red Cross, so you will go head and destroy it?? (They will know anyway when it never clears the bank).

Just a thought. Happy birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home