.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, December 26, 2004

Gmail Problems...

I'm not sure if its site problems, or just my computer, but I'm unable to check my email at that account. I'm hoping that will be magically fixed by tomorrow, but I seriously doubt it. For those who may have emailed me since yesterday, I apologize for the delay. If I can't get it working again, I'll find another email account to use.

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 27, 2004 12:30:00 AM, Blogger Rich said...

I'm not having any problems...just checked my gmail before checking your site...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home