.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, December 17, 2004

Another Thursday Night

We lay together, naked skin on naked skin. My head rests on the furry patch near his belly button, close enough to smell his want for me, but just out of reach from his roaming hands.

His shaft comes to life before my eyes, nothing touching it but my breath and soul intentions. Its enough.

Rolling onto his side, it brushes against my face before I wrap my fingers around it and eye it hungrily, looking back and making eye contact with him before I slide it down my tongue and carress it with my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm...." he moans.

I sense his hand slithering down the length of his body and resting close to my face, even closer to the base of his cock. I slow down enough to encourage him to stroke as I suck. Together we bring him pleasure.

His fingers harvest my residual kisses and use it to accelerate his bouncing fist full of dick. The image, the sounds he makes, I can feel his joy vicariously and this turns on a waterfall of pussy juice, inviting him to plow something, anything inside me.

My ass migrates closer to his hand, jutting my cunt out like a cat in heat, desperatly vying for his attention. I eat at him with renewed hunger, willing him to touch me.

He does.

His fingers seem surprised at the pool of dew waiting for them, and freeze momentarily, drinking it up before plunging inside.

"Mmmmm...." I moan.

His fingers writhe and wriggle inside of me as we play with his dick. Finally, I need more and I stop, sitting up before lying on my back and pulling him close to me.

Our legs intertwine and my finger tips lightly touch the tip of his head while his fingers dip back into my slit, palm heavy and making large circles on my mound, forcing my clit to spring to life.

I relax and suck his mouth as he brings me closer and closer to orgasm.

"I'm going to come," I whisper as I feel myself uncoiling. His breathing quickens at my words, showing the arousal in hearing my confession, and he pulls me closer to him.

He held me tight as I contorted beneath his touch. He held his palm firmly against my box, feeling the pulsing heighten and then die off.

I caught my breath, kissing him, and was just about to ask him how he'd like to come when he spoke.

"I want you to sit on my dick and make me come." His fingers traced my jawline as he kissed my mouth before adding, "Can you do that?"

He moved himself to the center of the bed and held his cock in hand as I straddled his legs. He didn't let go as I positioned myself over the head of his dick. Instead, he teased my pussy lips with it before placing it between them himself, saying, "Right there." I sat down on him, the fullness of his dick and the moaning from his mouth making me that much more hungry for the ride.

"Oh yeah! Mmmm..Fuck me," he says as I bounce up and down, pinching my nipples and grinding my greedy clit onto his hardness, coaxing it to another wave of climax.

His pubic hair tickles my ass as I gyrate and thrust myself around him. His fingers grab at my ass cheeks and grip tightly at the supple flesh forcing me to fall harder on his stick.

I begin to tremble and quake again, my walls clenching and milking him of his juices.

Exhausted by pleasure and sticky with sex, we retire into a pile of limbs, again intertwined and now holding hands. Heartbeats racing, and short of breath, we whisper 'I love you' before blissfully falling asleep, never happier.


5 Comments:

At Friday, December 17, 2004 9:33:00 PM, Blogger lady godiva said...

how wonderful..and i am so very glad for you both...

 
At Saturday, December 18, 2004 12:24:00 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

I drove around for 2 hours tonight with my 3 children veering and weaving around the streets giving a play by play commentary on all the wonderful lights on the houses. Having BIG plans for this evening with my husband involving a new pair of stiletto heels and short skirt, my driving was a diversion for my hubby so he could come home and have some peace to relax and read... unwind a bit. Apparently, I gave him too much peace and unwinding. Cause I'm sitting here, reading your awesome story... ALL WET AND NO MAN AVAILABLE. Sometimes there is such a thing as being TOOO good a wife. Thanks for the stimulants though GW.. perhaps I'll wake him up anyway.

 
At Saturday, December 18, 2004 10:18:00 AM, Blogger cassino said...

Hey GW - first time reader and stuff, just saw an entry from a few months ago saying you wanted all your readers to say hi rather than just shuffle anonymously around the walls - so hi from australia :) good writing good layout good personality from what i can see :)

 
At Monday, December 20, 2004 9:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always a good read...whew. Got my Christmas card! Or I should say, MY WIFE got it..and opened it and read it...doh! I got in minor trouble. but she's over it.
Nice glitter pen. classy. Thanks for sending it!
You are indeed a GOOD WIFE.

Merry Christmas,

Ken
Ontario, Canada It's -30 celcius here
this morning. brrrrrrrr!!!!!

 
At Monday, December 20, 2004 9:40:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Hi Chunukbair, thank you for saying hi! :)

Ken, are you making fun of my pen? lol I hope nobody gets in trouble with these cards, I made a point of being very good while making them all out. lol What on earth did your wife think, I wonder? lol

I've gotten alot of emails complimenting me on this post, which I always enjoy and appreciate, but alot asked how I come up with these scenarios all the time. This post was a non fiction Thursday night a few days ago. lol A bit of a play by play, if you will.

That said, I'll let you all guess from now on what is real and what is made up. I'll give you a hint though, theres more non fiction than you may realize.

Happy holidays, and thanks to everyone letting me know their cards arrived safely!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home