.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Monday, December 13, 2004

For practical reasons, I shared Nick's hotel room with him during my stay. He is a dear, close friend, with an ex wife from hell, and needed a friend this weekend before heading back home to try and pick up the pieces and start anew.

I climbed into bed with him late Friday night as we settled down for sleep.

"Say the word and I'll sleep on the floor," he offered. I hushed him and wished him sweet dreams.

"I miss this. I miss having a woman in bed with me, smelling sweet and warm. Women are such beautiful creatures, capable of making everything better. You're magical, do you know that?"

"Me, or women in general?" I giggled back to him.

"Well, you especially. More than any woman I've ever known, anyway. You have the gift of healing. I don't know what I'd do without you as my friend. I love you."

I hugged him and we fell asleep.

The doom and gloom attitude I met him with Friday afternoon had vanished come Saturday morning. He was bright and cheery and wanted to have some fun in the city before we left the next day. I was relieved to see the change.

Last night as I unpacked my bag, I saw a card with my name on it, tucked inside. I smiled as I read the sweet note from Nick.

"To my magical fairey of happiness:
You've removed the evil spell of darkness that I was cursed with, and reminded me to breathe before it was too late. I thank my lucky stars that I have you to keep me well. You're magical, but you knew that.

Love,
Nick"






5 Comments:

At Monday, December 13, 2004 7:06:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Jealous much, Bob? lol

 
At Monday, December 13, 2004 10:19:00 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

You were a good friend to go see him.

 
At Monday, December 13, 2004 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Barry Wallace said...

So, were you tempted...even for a moment?

I mean not the extent you might've actually done something, but did you get the urge to let a hand stray momentarily, or get in pretty close?

 
At Tuesday, December 14, 2004 5:56:00 AM, Blogger Silly Old Bear said...

Hmmm... if I were there I probably would have made myself sleep on the floor, for fear of not keeping my hands (or other parts) to myself.

You're a good friend, GW. No wonder he felt so good the next day, he knows how lucky he is to have you as a friend.

 
At Tuesday, December 14, 2004 9:43:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Not even for a moment, Barry. I just don't have any thoughts like that for him, he is solely a dear friend.

Now, should it have been any one of the lovely men that read my blog....Well, I'm sure the temptation would have been there. Luckily, I'm a very good girl though. ;)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home