.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Back to reality

I climbed in the hot shower and let the water beat on my neck, releasing the tension. Next I let the water massage the pounding headache, coaxing it to ease up and leave me alone. The heat and pressure of the water felt heavenly on my body, kneading my sore muscles and clearing my mind.

My thoughts were of things they shouldn't be, my dream and other equally inappropriate situations.

They were also of Rick. He knows.

I asked him to help me to print something, and as he played with the computer, an old page of the blog popped up. A suggestive picture here, some dirty words there. I held my breath and told him I thought I could figure it out.

He was on the computer as I showered, and I couldn't help but wonder if he was reading my blog. I didn't care if he did or not, it could only help me. But the curiosity was maddening.

When he finally came to bed, he acted none the wiser. I'm convinced he didn't read anything at all, his restraint is unmatched by anyone I know.

Lights off, I got on my hands and knees, stretching out my back.

"Is your back sore," he asked.

"A little," I answered. "We need an inversion table."

To that he quickly replied, "We could have some crazy sex on that thing."

I was a bit surprised at his sexual comment, but decided to take advantage of it.

"I still want a sex swing," he chuckled at my words before I added, "Seriously. Don't you think that would be fun?"

"We don't have anywhere to put one," was his safe, practical answer.

"Yes, but when we move, we can make sure we choose a house with an extra room in the basement just for that purpose."

He was quiet, perhaps considering the idea.

"Why am I so much more of a whore than you," I jokingly asked.

He laughed, "I don't know, why are you?"

"I don't know," I answered, "but I know you like it, don't you?"

"Yeah."

I sat up briefly, my hand brushing against his pulsing cock. This was enough encouragement to take him in my mouth and lick him a few times before returning to my ass in the air, back stretching position.

I wanted to tease him just enough to motivate him to take me.

My plan worked.

His dick slicked from my mouth, was soon plunged deep inside of me, his pelvis slamming into my ass as he pumped.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me! Mmmmm!"

It was quick, but it was what I wanted. He pulled me back and took care of me.

Much better.

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:07:00 AM, Blogger Silly Old Bear said...

Better for you, maybe! More fun for us to imagine we are your Dream Blogger... heh.

 
At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:16:00 AM, Blogger Ang said...

Yes. I think you need a swing. Amazon has the best one for the least amount of money... something like $70.

Also... I'm glad you are happy with your sexed-ness. I am happy for you!

 
At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:43:00 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Well Bravo GW! Good seduction tactics. I am personally in a dry place. Hubby is out of town for another week. So.. I am left alone. With just the wonderful toys he has bought online had sent to me over the years when he is out of town. Nice man huh?

 
At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:44:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Silly Ol Bear, rest assured that I am clinging to my 'dream blogger' in memory and that I hope many more of the wonderful Blogger men in my life find their way into my dreams as well. :)

xoxo

 
At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 12:11:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I'm trying to get some work done here and then you tell a real-life shagging story. (Of course one could ask what I'm doing reading blogs at work...)

I suppose it could be a disaster if it either inhibits you or upsets him, but I imagine if he "accidently" found your blog he would be very horny for a very long time.

If my Kitti had a sexy blog like yours (and wasn't co-participating on our blog), I imagine that I would be totally turned on by reading it. I'm still totally turned on every time she posts anything sexy, but I would be more so if I was reading it in secret.

Consider it carefully. I don't know Rick, but he might get off more not participating in the blog, just secretly reading it. That would also cause the least disruption to the flow and content. Think about a way of telling him (while not telling him) that he's welcome to read it in secret and act out any ideas he gets from it, but if he would rather not discuss it that's fine. I'm sure that some of your readers might become less flirtatious if your husband was posting or commenting.


Jay

 
At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Great points, Jay.

I have no intention of letting this blog become a couples blog. Not that they aren't enjoyable, wink wink, but because thats just not how I want this blog to turn out.

This blog is very much mine, in that it is uniquely my opinions, experiences, memories, thoughts, etc. Having Rick be a part of it, I think would hinder my openness and ultimately the content.

I was just saying to a girlfriend Friday night, that if Rick had a blog like this and I found it, I would be immensely turned on knowing that he had the ability to turn so many people on. How sexy is that?

I wouldn't intrude on his blog, I may not even tell him I knew about it, but I would certainly take to heart any desires he expressed.

Thats why I'm not afraid of him reading this. I'm constantly talking about how much I love him and what a wonderful lover he is. Wheres the shame in that?

It would be a sad day though, should the flirting comments ever end! lol

xoxo

 
At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 12:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the butt again? . . . Yummy! You must be happy.
I loved reading it.
Sven
svenschindler.com

 
At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 1:22:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Buried in one of my blog posts I admitted to reading Kitti's email. (I know, bad, bad, bad; I'm still being punished) What I didn't post in too much detail is just how incredibly horny I got when she emailed her spanking story to an ex boyfriend. That tiny twinge of jealousy gave me an enormous rush.

After my bad behaviour I can't suggest that your husband read your blog without your consent, although if he reads the beginning of this post you've basically given it.

Jay

 
At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:26:00 PM, Blogger Ed said...

I started my blog about 2 weeks ago and found myself pretty soon talking about sex. I didn't plan to, it just happened that way. I then faced the dilemma whether or not to tell my wife. After 4 days I did tell her, mainly because I was uncomfortable with not telling her. I left it up to her whether she wanted to read it or not, but at least she knew about it.

Now she is happy to get involved in the non-sex bits although so far she has only made one post herself. Maybe she will get involved in the sex parts at a later stage, maybe not, we'll see. I haven't as yet felt inhibited by the fact that she knows about it.

I think it is very different for a man to share a blog with sexual content with his wife than for a woman to share it with her husband. So I can understand your reluctance.

And Jay, I think the answer to the email situation is for both partners to have access to each other's email if they want. My wife knows my password and she has an open invitation to look at it any time she likes and vice versa. Wouldn't suit everyone, I suppose, but it works for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home