.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, December 03, 2004


Just can't seem to stop jumping on the blogger bandwagon here, Craz4acop and Celticfrog posted these on their sites and here I am doing the same. Go to www.myvirtualmodel.com and make your own, then post it for us to see. Yes, they do guy models too, so lets see whos blogging out there! :) Posted by Hello


3 Comments:

At Friday, December 03, 2004 5:43:00 PM, Blogger Good Wife said...

Whoops! Thanks Kevin!

xoxo

 
At Saturday, December 04, 2004 6:36:00 AM, Blogger Mr B said...

GW,

I have had a go and created my own model, which I then wanted to save by subscibing to the MVM site. Before I did, skimmed through their terms of service and found a clause that prevents you from placing any material generated by MVM on a website - comercial or otherwise.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but I would not want you to be in trouble.

Mr B.

 
At Sunday, December 05, 2004 12:33:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I like that site. Kitti mentioned that it looks like the same engine that Lands End uses on their site.

Now if only one of the lingerie sites would let me model Kitti in some sexy outfits...

Anyway here's a link to My Virtual KittiJay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home