.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Isn't he romantic?

Actual message left on our answering machine today by the hopeless romantic I call my husband:

"Hey baby, its me. I'm on my way home, so kick your boyfriend out my house. Love you, see you soon."

*swoon*


6 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 07, 2004 3:57:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Aww...that is cute. *smiles*

 
At Tuesday, December 07, 2004 4:10:00 PM, Blogger unknown said...

thats soo sweet....wut a lucky lady u r

 
At Tuesday, December 07, 2004 4:21:00 PM, Blogger Mr B said...

Nice one ;-), better than 'I hope the dinner will be ready'.

I arrived home once to find a message on my answer phone from a Midwife to say that she would be with me in twenty minutes, despite the fact that I was living on my own and single. Could have been very painful.

 
At Tuesday, December 07, 2004 4:34:00 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

A good husband would have told you to tell your boyfriend to wait there cause he was on his way home, and the two of them could take turns pleasuring you together. Well.. at least in my little fantasy he would. But I'm my husband's naughty wife.

 
At Tuesday, December 07, 2004 4:57:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

OOH, I like Carrie a lot. I'll have to visit her site.

Jay

 
At Tuesday, December 07, 2004 7:54:00 PM, Blogger lady godiva said...

how sweet.
did you get busted or what?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home