.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Naughty thoughts are taking over...

Rick has been less than amorous these last few days, and quite accordingly, my mind has quickly filled with naughty thoughts.

I had a dream about a fellow blogger last night. lol I can't believe I just admitted that. But I woke up coming hard, my breath momentarily leaving me.

The dream was desperate and hungry, the sex fantastic if not guilt inspiring. I smile every time I think about it, and wonder what he'd think if he knew. lol

Why do we seem to be destined to a sexual partner with a vastly different sex drive than our own? Is it a test? A challenge? Punishment?

I am beginning to feel like a sexual predator, stalking Rick and waiting for a sign to pounce. Its upsetting to be turned down. Rejection hurts in any form. Is this what you men go through? This sucks.

I feel like I need a sex slave. A man on call at all hours, always horny and never rejecting. I'll never have to hunt my prey, the bounty would be mine for the taking.

He would like giving oral sex equally or more than receiving it. He would sense the submission within me and lead me accordingly, not forgetting to leave the perfect reddened imprint of his hand on my ass.

Biting would be encouraged, and the dirtier the talk the better. Yes, I'm you're little slut, and I love it.

Thoughts of a horny housewife may be better left unsaid.


9 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 07, 2004 6:58:00 PM, Blogger Ed said...

Go on, spill the beans: who was it?

And don't all men like giving oral sex more than receiving it? Or am I unusual in that respect? :)

 
At Tuesday, December 07, 2004 7:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a Coin Operated Boy.

 
At Tuesday, December 07, 2004 9:35:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Oh my god, it's like you're living my life! (poor us) - I always wonder how the hell a sex fiend like me somehow ended up with a man who just doesn't need it that much. Ugh!!!

J
http://saintvodkaofthemartini.blogspot.com/

 
At Tuesday, December 07, 2004 9:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I thought that I was the only woman in the world who's husband turns down sex - I swore that only my husband says things like, "But we already HAD sex today - TWICE!" as an excuse to get out of having more sex! WTF?!?

-E

http://ebirkhol.diaryland.com

 
At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 5:32:00 AM, Blogger Beastie said...

I dunno in the 10 years I have been married, it seems that the desire for sex is something that rises and falls. If you both hit an up time its great, but when your spouse and you are on opposite sides it really sucks. I know during pregnancy my wife was insatiable. Since the last baby was born she has definitely been in the lacking desire mode...

 
At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 6:47:00 AM, Blogger Beth said...

My oh my GW...inquiring minds want to know! lmao...Damn, maybe I should take pointers.

;-)

 
At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 8:21:00 AM, Blogger unknown said...

there seems to be a trend here...someone is always getting more or getting less than they/I need. How bout a lottery and the winner wins a free pass to pursue (her)/his (hot)/cold (passion)/fridgity, (good)/bad. I win!

 
At Friday, December 10, 2004 10:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at what point do you hit your readers up for $19.95 per month?

 
At Saturday, December 11, 2004 12:03:00 AM, Blogger Rosa* said...

GW, I share your pain girl. 9 times out of 10, I'm the initiator and I'd say 6 times out of 10 I'm turned down. (Although I have to admit his batting average has improved lately). Still, he's too tired...he had a rough day at work. It's already after midnight and he has to get up at 5 in the morning...I've heard them all. Why does the universe think it's funny to let a once-a-day kinda gal marry a once-a-week (if I'm lucky) kinda guy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home