.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, December 10, 2004

Leaving on a jet plane

Off to collect a friend in the Big Apple. Hes staying in a hotel just steps away from Times Square and all the hoopla, so maybe I'll manage to get some entertainment in while I'm there. He owes me, anyway. lol

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I don't know if I'll have access to post anything, so if not, I should be back by Sunday evening.

xoxo

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 10, 2004 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Rosa* said...

"Leavin' on the next plane out...
I gotta see my baby ...
Cause it's been too long...
Since I've held him in my arms..."

Sorry...something has random songs popping into my head at the mention of a familiar phrase today. Have a safe flight! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home