.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, December 10, 2004

Leaving on a jet plane

Off to collect a friend in the Big Apple. Hes staying in a hotel just steps away from Times Square and all the hoopla, so maybe I'll manage to get some entertainment in while I'm there. He owes me, anyway. lol

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I don't know if I'll have access to post anything, so if not, I should be back by Sunday evening.

xoxo

3 Comments:

At Friday, December 10, 2004 11:36:00 AM, Blogger & said...

Enjoy, GW. Hopefully the weather will improve...rainy right now, but not too cold. Good time of the year to poke around the city. Oh, and stay away from the east side ok? There are dangerous people over there! ;)

 
At Friday, December 10, 2004 11:58:00 AM, Blogger Opaco said...

have fun good wife. will miss ya.

 
At Friday, December 10, 2004 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Craz4acop7 said...

"Leavin' on the next plane out...
I gotta see my baby ...
Cause it's been too long...
Since I've held him in my arms..."

Sorry...something has random songs popping into my head at the mention of a familiar phrase today. Have a safe flight! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home