.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Give me a reason to post an Audio Clip

My crappy computer wouldn't even play audio blog clips before Rick tweaked it, but now that it does, I've been searching for a reason to post an audio clip. I'm not sure what I'd say or why, so thats where you come in. What say you?

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:23:00 PM, Blogger Mr B said...

GW, Because:

1. The technology gives you the power.
2. Sound is an extra sence beyond vision.
3. It expresses emotion.
4. It allows you to set more of a tone for your blog.
5. You should choose something that you want to be in
tune (very bad pun) with your specific persona.
6. It catches people who prefer audio input to visual.

Not because:
1. For the sake of it.
2. It could ruin what you have.
3. You are not happy with it.

So, if you have something you like, use it, otherwise wait a while until something grabs you (mentally) that you want to use.

 
At Thursday, December 09, 2004 10:07:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, I will behave myself! I kind of like the idea of you reading one of your hump day stories, using the tone and inflection of your voice to give it the added sensual oomph to ..... well, you get the idea! :)

 
At Friday, December 10, 2004 9:38:00 AM, Blogger Good Wife said...

I'm thinking that reading a whole story would be a bit much. Anyone have a suggestion for something short and sweet?

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home