.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Previous Posts

Archives:

Blogging Playmates

Resources & Thanks



Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Design by Ciao! My bella!

Powered by Blogger


Friday, December 10, 2004

The two hottest traits in a man

The very first thing that I notice in a man is his smile. Grumpy, pouty people are not attractive to me, even if they have supermodel looks. Its just not fun to be around a crab.

Probably most important of all, to me anyway, is sense of humor. I love a man with a sense of humor, who can make me smile and who can laugh at himself. I like to be around people I can be silly around, and who won't think less of me because of it. I have an odd sense of humor, I know. lol I watched this new show last night, and was squealing and laughing so much, Rick came in to see what all the hub bub was about. I think hes my new crush, I just can't resist the funny guys.

Now, being funny is great and all, but if the brains aren't there..... I like intelligence. Smart men are hot, and if they have a sense of humor to match, watch out! lol I love being around a man who has something of intellect to offer. I have a constant thirst for knowledge, and humor for that matter, and if a man can fufill them both, then he is simply irresistable to me.

With Rick, I got humor, intelligence and good looks on top of it all. Throw in his blue eyes, and I am a puddle at his feet.


3 Comments:

At Friday, December 10, 2004 10:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about an awesome blogger? Does that do anything for you?

 
At Sunday, December 12, 2004 10:38:00 AM, Blogger Ed said...

OK, so now we all grope for funny and intelligent things to say.... Damn, why can't I ever think of anything when I need to...?

You're so right, though, humour is vitally important in any relationship - unless you can have a good laugh with each other you're in trouble.

Sometimes it can be silly things. Yesterday I was in the car with my wife, Sue, and daughter. Sue asked if anyone had any sweets. 'I need something to suck on,' she said. Well, you can imagine what went through my mind! We exchanged glances, I raised an eyebrow and we both dissolved into fits of giggles like naughty school kids.

'What's funny?' demanded daughter. Which made us giggle even more. She kept repeating, 'What's funny?' over and over until we were both helpless with laughter.

All very silly, but being able to have fun with each other is a vital part of any relationship.

 
At Sunday, December 12, 2004 11:07:00 AM, Blogger Chick said...

John Mayer?! I've loved his his music for awhile...but then I saw him give an interview...he was smart & funny & didn't seem to care what people thought of his 'everyday guy' kind of self...after that, I was hooked. Thanks for alerting me to his new show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home